GENERAL FUNCTION: Keeps building area in a clean and orderly condition performing any combination of duties, including sweeping, washing and cleaning building, restocking rest areas. Maintains building by performing minor and routine maintenance tasks, including cleaning light fixtures and changing light bulbs. Maintains grounds including lawn care. Complies with all company safety rules, procedures and applicable government regulations. Maintains and completes all required records.
TYPICAL DUTIES: The following statements describe general duties and should not be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- Cleans offices, restrooms and other areas. Restocks supplies in break and rest areas.
- Removes trash from areas. Changes light bulbs, clean light fixtures.
- Mops spills and overflows.
- Moves furniture, machines and other equipment.
- Mows, waters and edges lawn. Plants,flowers and shrubs. Trims shrubs and trees. Maintains yard equipment.
- Cleans conveyor belt areas and replaces necessary components.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Has the ability to use and to operate hand and gardening equipment. Ability to function as a team member. Establish and maintain effective working relationship with supervisor, co-workers and customers. Safely and efficiently performs all essential functions. Regular and predictable attendance required.