- Implement services and/or repair customer product in a quick, efficient, and safe manner.
- Suggest modifications of product or installation to meet customer requirements.
- Instruct customer personnel in the correct operation of the product.
- Lift, handle, or maintain product or operation of product.
- Maintain and account for materials and tools used to complete work projects.
- Take necessary actions to maintain a clean worksite throughout all phases of the project.
- Must have the ability to work independent or as a team member.
- Use specialized or standard applications in performance of duties.
- Work assignments are varied, and of moderate scope and complexity with limited supervision.
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma/GED with a formal technical program or equivalent
- 1 – 5 years of previous trim carpentry, installing windows, and doors experience
- You must have the ability to follow basic written and verbal instructions as well as do simple math calculations.
- Possess forward-thinking and problem solving capabilities.
- You must have ability to communicate with customers in a friendly, presentable manner.
- You also must be respectful of others property; whether it be personal, company, or customers.
- Must be proficient in Reading/Using a Tape Measure
- Must be familiar with using and understanding power tools
***Safety is our #1 Priority***
Please visit www.worksourcestaff.com to apply