POSITION: Maintenance Mechanic
SUMMARY DESCRIPTION: Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical motor, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of packaging and production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
• Comply with OSHA Safety and Health rules.
• Perform other duties as assigned or needed.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment
• 2+ years of related experience in packing machines/production machines