Attitude is Everything
We’re not just a “staffing agency”; we’re HR professionals. Every day, WorkSource serves two distinct types of “customers”; we serve clients, and we serve employees. (and understand clearly that we need both!) As a result, the “quality” of each matters to us. We take the time to get to know our clients and employees, and do things in a way the leads to success. Quality matters. Placing that belief front and center allows us to serve best.
WorkSource employs a variety of resources and strategies which allow us to quickly turn solid applicants, into solid employees.
- The Right Fit— We ensure on-the-job success by attracting and identifying candidates who possess the right skills, the right mindset, and work ethic; attributes lead to long term success.
- Screening Processes- We utilize E-Verify, Criminal Background Screening, Assessment Testing, and Drug Screening. Once again, quality counts.
- Safety and policy orientation— We gets candidates off to a great start by providing a solid foundation. We have formal employee policies in place regarding attendance, performance and conduct. We include safety education, and are able to custom tailor orientation processes to each client. (MVR, DOT Physicals, Medical Screening, Cognitive and Personality Testing)
- Ongoing Monitoring- We don’t believe in a “fire & forget” approach. We monitor employee attendance, performance, worksite conditions, and work to promote mutually beneficial relationships with both employees and clients. If issues arise, we address them.
Benefits – PTO & Medical
- PTO& paid Holidays – Many of our clients offer employees Paid holidays and PTO during probationary periods. (established per Client)
- Supplemental Insurance Coverage- All employees, even short term and temporary, have the opportunity to enroll for low cost health insurance benefits with the following options: Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short-term disability, Life
- Attendance and Referral bonuses
Additonal services for applicants/employees
- Resume Writing Assistance
- Weekly pay via Direct Deposit or Pay Card
- Online Portal usage for tracking hours, pay, W-2
WorkSource’s experienced team, combined with advanced technology and streamlined systems, allows us the ability to handle high volumes of applicants and get you to the right job fast.
Whether you’re an individual looking for a career opportunity, or just someone looking for short-term or part-time work to earn extra cash, we can help. Fill out an application now.
If you’re a company, looking for a solid, cost effective means of bolstering your recruiting and on-boarding efforts, fill out a contact form and we’ll contact you: